The Best New Bingo... & Casino Sites Compared!


Queen Bee Bingo

Get 70 Bingo Tickets
Read T&C's

Welcome offer deposit £10 and play with £70 plus 25 Fluffy Favourites spins. New players only (UK excludes northern ireland 18+). Minimum deposit £10. Maximum reward is £70 in bingo tickets & 25 free spins on Fluffy Favourites. Use code FLUFFY25. Full T&C’s apply.

This site is a Dragonfish powered title, so you can be sure that you are going to find plenty of excellent bingo on a well designed site. You can also be certain to find a phone friendly design which is suitable for play on all devices. Queen Bee herself welcomes you to this bright and cheerful theme. Everything is supersized so that it is easy to follow on even the most compact screen.

The bingo on offer is the standard Dragonfish offering of 90 and 75 ball formats via various different rooms, including some juicy jackpots for the big money hunters. There is also a 52 “ball” game, which is played with a full deck of playing cards rather than conventional bingo balls. There is an excellent range of entertaining slots here too. With well over 300 to choose from, you won’t be short of options, that’s for sure.

There are some enticing offers for new players, including some free bingo tickets and some free spins on the slots too. But unlike the bonuses most players will be familiar with, these are for specific games and count as real cash rather than bonus funds. This means that the sort of wagering requirements you may be used to are a thing of the past here. The minimum withdrawal amount is £5. Major progressive and slot jackpot wins will be paid out over two years. The first payment will consist of 20% of the total prize, with the remaining 80% paid min the remaining 23 monthly instalments.

Payment options are extensive here as well. In addition to the usual credit and debit cards, you can also make electronic payments via Entropay, Neteller and even the ever popular PayPal. Pre-payment alternative Paysafecard is also available. The minimum deposit amount is £5.

Help and support is as always excellent here. There is a comprehensive FAQ section, while using the live chat service may well answer basic queries. There is also a pre-formatted e-mail reply service for more confidential or complex matters. You can even give the customer services team a call on 0808 238 9814. This number is available from 9am to 1am every day. It is also free for UK based landline users.

Queen Bee Bingo is well up to the usual dragonfish standard. The lack of standard wagering requirements will also be attractive to discerning bingo players. Meanwhile the great range of additional games, especially the slot selection, means that there is always plenty here to keep you entertained.

*18+ only. Please check the website for full terms and conditions. Please gamble responsibly.

Deposit Bonuses and Wagering Requirements at Queen Bee Bingo

Minimum Amount That Can Be Deposited


Minimum Deposit Required For Bonus


Loyalty Scheme


Loyalty Scheme Details

Playing Bingo At Queen Bee Bingo

Download Required


Downloadable Version Available


Chat Rooms


Choose Your Own Bingo Cards


Demo Play Available?

Yes you can play on Queen Bee Bingo without wagering any real money.

Free Bingo Rooms


Common Mispellings and Searches

Get Bizzy's Newsletter

Full of Free Bingo Vouchers and Special Offers!